Delft supplies X-ray systems for existing (mobile) clinics: the Easy DR, the EasyPortable, and our new backpack X-ray: the Delft Light. All systems are compatible with the Delft CAD4TB software and suitable for large X-ray screening programs.
The Backpack X-ray
The Delft Light is a truly portable digital X-ray system for medical use and is especially suited for tuberculosis screening projects at remote locations. The system comes with a powerful, yet portable X-ray unit allowing for high quality X-ray images. The system can do over 100 exposures on fully charged batteries and also comes with a spare battery. So, while the X-ray system is active, the other battery can be charged within 4 hours by solar panels, grid or a very small power generator. The backpack solution includes a high res. flat panel detector, notebook, protection apron and lightweight X-ray unit.
- The whole X-ray system is fully battery-powered
- It’s capable of over 100 exposures with fully charged batteries
- Extremely portable: can be taken anywhere you want
- The X-ray can also be used to diagnose fractures in general
Digital X-ray for Remote Area’s
The EasyPortable digital X-ray has been specifically developed for use in areas with high ambient temperatures and elevated humidity, like Africa or South East Asia. The compact system weighs only 65kg, but comes with a powerful (8kW) X-ray unit and Canon detector, enabling high quality X-ray images at the lowpatient dose. The whole system comes in easy to transport flight cases. These cases are sturdy, which allows for stress-free and safe transport of the system.
- Unpacking & setup in just 30 minutes
- The X-ray system fits into transportable cases
- The system can be placed in any location, just 4m² required
- With its powerpack capable of over 4 hours continious operation
Compact Digital X-ray Machine
The Easy DR is a compact X-ray machine that contains few components, making it sturdy and convenient to install, service and maintain. For easy use in low-resource areas, the X-ray generator functions on single phase power or batteries. The heart of the Easy DR system is a Canon CXDI series flat panel X-ray detector, which has proven its ruggedness and reliability in various settings worldwide. This extremely robust system can be installed in a mobile vehicle or in a container clinic. The U-arm can be positioned in both a vertical and horizontal way, which can be used for chest imaging, but it is also suited for general radiography.
- Multifunctional: suitable for 90% of all X-ray cases
- Functions on single phase power and batteries
- Easy electrical movement of the U-arm
- Robust enough to substain continuous use around the clock