Vacancies Delft Imaging The Netherlands & Delft Imaging Ghana
Currently there are 3 vacancies available
Lead Software Engineer
Location: ‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
Delft Imaging believes that every man, woman and child should benefit from advances in healthcare, regardless of where they live. Therefore, we are committed to developing and delivering unique health innovations that respond to the specific needs of vulnerable communities around the world. We focus strongly on providing affordable and innovative diagnostic imaging solutions that are key to strengthening healthcare systems on a worldwide scale.
Our products and services include artificial intelligence software to detect a variety of lung- and eye diseases, a portfolio of digital X-ray systems, mobile clinics for a variety of applications, and we design and build diagnostic centers.
We are active in over sixty countries around the world and our customers and partners include Ministries of Health, non-profit organizations and several agencies of the United Nations (incl. UNOPS, UNDP, WHO and others).
We are a growing company and are therefore looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic lead software engineer to join our team.
Our current artificial intelligence software is developed in collaboration with our sister company Thirona. Delft Imaging now aims to expand its own AI team to develop and maintain current and future solutions designed specifically for the healthcare needs of developing countries.
As our lead software engineer, you will develop and maintain the software systems and infrastructure that run the algorithms developed by our R&D team. These algorithms range from applications run by our clients to back-end routines that pre- and post-processes data for our deep learning algorithms. We expect you to use your expertise to design and implement the software solutions for the task at hand. You will also ensure that the infrastructure required for this to happen is correctly provisioned and managed, and that security is guaranteed according to the GDPR. Finally, you will lead other software engineers to optimally achieve the company’s goals and interact with deep learning engineers if necessary to ensure the appropriateness of the developed solutions.
In this role you will (not an exhaustive list):
- Design and develop new features within the company’s software by:
- Discussing the wishes of end users and coming up with solutions to adhere to these wishes
- Proposing a design to realize these solutions and discussing it with other engineers
- Implementing the chosen design
- Maintain existing software by:
- Fixing bugs in compliance with regulations
- Keeping the overall code quality at a high level
- Validate and verify the correctness of existing and new software by:
- Performing code reviews
- Developing and maintaining (semi-)automatic tests
- Deploy software on cloud and local hardware
Profile & Competences
- Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent education
- Experience and skill in C++ programming and Linux development
- Experience with workflow management (e.g., Kanban)
- Knowledge of version control (e.g., Git), containerization (e.g., Docker), and build and test automation (e.g., Jenkins)
- Familiarity with computer vision (e.g., OpenCV) and deep learning (e.g., TensorFlow) libraries or willingness to learn
- Familiarity with international standards (e.g., ISO, CE) or willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Supportive and able to positively influence others
- Customer-oriented mindset, both towards internal and external customers
- Drive to continuously improve
CEO of company
‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
What do we offer you?
- We offer a competitive monthly salary, depending on your education, knowledge and experience.
- While helping to build our in-house software development team, you will be supported by specialists from our sister company Thirona and collaborate with the software engineering team in our Ghana office.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment (+/-15 nationalities) with young and motivated colleagues
- Join a fast-growing company that enables you to grow both professionally and personally
- Increase your level of knowledge by working with highly educated and skilled colleagues and exploring training opportunities
- The corporate culture is informal and you will have the opportunity to work in a professional, collaborative, and innovative environment.
Are you interested in making a difference in developing countries by innovating on novel products, designed to improve essential healthcare services? Apply via LinkedIn and send your motivation, including resume, to Mr. Guido Geerts, CEO of Delft Imaging Systems. You can also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding this position can also be sent to email@example.com.
Location: Accra, Ghana
This role provides financial and administrative services to the company, in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations. The role must comply with existing laws, established policies and procedures. This includes processing and monitoring payments from debtors, paying suppliers and vendors and managing petty cash.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform accounting activities; financial reporting, bank reconciliations, general ledger entries (using the company’s accounting software-Exact Online) and other general accounting functions.
- Prepare monthly financial reconciliation reports and submit to Chief Financial Officer of Delft Imaging
- Set up, implement, and maintain financial policies, procedures, etc. for effective accounting administration of the company. Ensure compliance with the set finance policies and procedures.
- Payroll management – prepare monthly staff payroll, calculating all salaries, income tax and other statutory obligations, in compliance with relevant state laws and signed employee contracts.
- Manage petty cash and reconcile account on monthly basis; and submit weekly reports to Managing Director and monthly reports to Chief Financial Officer, Delft Imaging.
- Prepare and file in a timely manner, all relevant annual and monthly statutory returns (PAYE, WHT, VAT, Transfer Pricing, CIT, Pensions contributions, Year-end returns, etc.) with various state institutions (GRA, SSNIT, RGD, GIS and GIPC).
- Develop monthly projections for cash flow needs and submit report to CFO, follow through on receipt of funds and bank reconciliations.
- Manage all accounts receivables (issue pro-forma & VAT invoices, revenue collections, etc.) and payables (process payment for supplier invoices, etc.)
- Coordinate activities such as purchasing, shipments, inventory management in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Perform regular stock counts and prepare monthly stock management report
- Coordinate the planning and preparations for all financial and statutory audits.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical for all accounting documentations.
- Investigate and resolve all financial customer queries.
- Supervise and oversee the work of all junior staff (NSP’s, Accounts Officers-Trainees, etc.) in the Accounts Department
- Perform any other function/task as and when assigned by Chief Financial Officer, DIS or Managing Director.
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional, Service-oriented and Reliable
- Flexible, Dedicated and a person of Integrity
- Proficient in knowledge and use of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of the principles, procedures, and techniques of accounting
- Knowledge and good understanding of Ghana’s tax laws including CIT, VAT, WHT, PAYE, SSNIT, Pension, etc.
- Ability to effectively use Accounting ERP Software
- Ability to perform compensation and benefits calculations for administration
- Ability to prepare financial reports
Must have the ability to:
- Provide effective and timely information orally and in writing both upward and downward through the company communication channels.
This includes presentation skills
- Communicate effectively over the phone, in writing and in person with external stakeholders (i.e., customers)
- Develop and nurture relationships
Must have the ability to:
- Work independently with minimum supervision as well as within a team, and take initiative
- Plan, highly organized and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- High level of integrity – truthful, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ Accounting and/or financial management experience in Accounts payable and/or receivable is preferred
- HND in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field
- Professional or Bachelors’ degree in Accounting (ACCA, ICA, CIMA)
Location: Accra, Ghana
This job is to improve our existing software and to develop new features/products. This job requires an expert who has an affinity with cloud as we are expanding our clouds platforms.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Deployment of CAD4TB Software on the Cloud and on hardware (Box)
- Implementation of Software tests in general testing frameworks.
- Development of new software, customizing forms, X-ray reports etc.
- Maintenance of software in compliance with regulations
- Activities are not limited to the abovementioned.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent education.
- Experience with Linux Cloud service (AWS, Google).
- Webpage development (HTML).
- Programming language like C++, Python, Java is a plus.
- Familiarity with Machine learning/AI, TensorFlow is a plus.
Please note: Online testing of practical software development skills will be part of selection procedure.
Interested persons should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org