International Project Manager (medical solutions/services)
Delft Imaging Systems believes that every man, woman and child should benefit from modern advances in healthcare, regardless of where they live.
Our products and services include full-service diagnostic centres, artificial intelligence solutions to detect a variety of diseases, mobile clinics, and a portfolio of X-ray equipment.
Delft is a social enterprise, meaning that our goal is to maximize not only our profits, but our impact as well. As such, we are committed to developing and delivering innovative diagnostic imaging solutions that respond to the specific needs of vulnerable communities around the world. Many of our activities are based around the screening of the lung disease tuberculosis; the world’s deadliest infectious disease, which still kills 1.7 million people every year.
As Delft, we operate in 39 countries globally, with the majority of our activities taking place in Africa and Asia. To date, our solutions have helped to screen over 5 million people for tuberculosis.
We are a lean but rapidly growing company and we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in the global health industry and is eager to help us strengthen healthcare on a global scale.
The person we are looking for has a technical background and is responsible for planning and managing our international projects. As project Manager he/she is the link between our Delft sales team and our partners, suppliers and manufacturers. He/she is willing to learn all about our products and besides the project coordination can also answer questions about our diagnostic solutions, e.g. the artificial intelligence solutions and the technique behind it.
- Responsible for training and installation and organising after-sales service.
- Coordinate the total project from sales specifications till the delivery at the customer site. Our project coordinator oversees all sales specifications and makes sure, together with the project bureau/project managers of our partners, that we meet these specifications.
- Responsible for optimizing order cycles.
- Resolve problems.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, project bureau and partners.
Educational background and profile
- HBO or University level
- Affinity for technology
- Experience in agile project management or Prince2 is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in at least Dutch and English.
- Ability to work independently, but also feel comfortable in small team.
- Knowledge of the African market is preferred (yet business is not limited to African market).
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Commercially driven
- Customer oriented
- Result focused
- Hands-on approach
- ‘Can-do’ mentality
- Able to plan and act accordingly
- Innovative and creative thinker
Business Unit Manager of company
Den Bosch, the Netherlands.
What do we offer you?
Delft Imaging Systems offers you a highly international work environment in which you have the chance to develop yourself and make the position your own.
Working with, amongst other business areas, artificial intelligence, you will gain extensive experience with the latest technological innovations in the field of healthcare.
You will not only have the opportunity to help expand a fast-growing company, but your efforts will have a direct positive impact on the level of healthcare in 39 different countries around the world.
Delft Imaging Systems offers a market conform salary, laptop and phone. All Delft Imaging Systems employees have extensive opportunities for training.
Send your motivation, including resume, to Mr. Guido Geerts, CEO of Delft Imaging Systems, at email@example.com or to Waterstraat 20, 5211 JD in ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Questions regarding this position can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org