Please see our current vacancies below.
Junior Business Development Manager (fulltime)
Delft Imaging Systems believes that every man, woman and child should benefit from modern advances in healthcare, regardless of where they live.
Our products and services include full-service diagnostic centres, artificial intelligence solutions to detect a variety of diseases, mobile clinics, and a portfolio of X-ray equipment.
Delft is a social enterprise, meaning that our goal is to maximize not only our profits but our impact as well. As such, we are committed to developing and delivering innovative diagnostic imaging solutions that respond to the specific needs of vulnerable communities around the world. Many of our activities are based around the screening of the lung disease tuberculosis; the world’s deadliest infectious disease, which still kills 1.7 million people every year.
As Delft, we operate in 36 countries globally, with the majority of our activities taking place in Africa and Asia. To date, our solutions have helped to screen over 4 million people for tuberculosis.
We are a lean but rapidly growing company and we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual with a keen interest in global sales and the healthcare industry; someone who is eager to work with us to help expand our operations further and to strengthen healthcare on a global scale.
The (junior) business development manager we are looking for will be responsible for a variety of sales-related activities and a specific geographic area. He or she develops and maintains close contact with prospects, clients and our partners globally. The (junior) business development manager we are looking for is commercially driven, results-focused and has a ‘can do’ mentality. He or she is willing to learn all about our diagnostic solutions, e.g. the artificial intelligence solutions and the technique behind it.
- Manage sales leads: e.g. quotations, tenders, subsidies
- Responsible for acquisition, sales quota and forecasting
- Build sustainable customer relationships
- Manage local distributors and partners
- Prepare and negotiate offers and contracts
- Identify new developments and turn them into business opportunities
- Support new product launches
- Manage aftersales processes
- Attend congresses, summits and other promotional activities globally
Educational background and profile
- College or university degree, ideally in one of the following fields: commercial, biomedical, medical imaging
- Experience 3-5 years in field of Sales
- Experience in the biomedical and/or medical imaging field is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in at least Dutch and English, French is preferred
- Ability to work independently, but also feel comfortable in a small team
- Knowledge of the African market is preferred (yet business is not limited to African market)
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Commercially driven
- Customer oriented
- Result focused
- Hands-on approach
- ‘Can-do’ mentality
- Able to plan and act accordingly
- Innovative and creative thinker
CEO of company
Currently Veenendaal, the Netherlands. At the end of 2019, the office will move to Den Bosch, the Netherlands.
What do we offer you?
Delft Imaging Systems offers you a highly international work environment in which you have the chance to develop yourself and make the position your own. Working with, amongst other business areas, artificial intelligence, you will gain extensive experience with the latest technological innovations in the field of healthcare. You will not only have the opportunity to help expand a fast-growing company, but your efforts will have a direct positive impact on the level of healthcare in 36 different countries around the world.
Delft Imaging Systems offers a market conform salary, laptop and phone. All business development managers receive a Schiphol Privium Membership. All Delft Imaging Systems employees have extensive opportunities for training.
Send your motivation, including resume, to Mr. Guido Geerts, CEO of Delft Imaging Systems, at email@example.com or to Wiltonstraat 41, 3905 KW in Veenendaal.
Questions regarding this position can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.