‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands
Delft Imaging believes that every man, woman and child should benefit from advances in healthcare, regardless of where they live. As a company, we develop and deliver innovative diagnostic solutions that respond to the specific needs of vulnerable communities around the world. Our solutions include artificial intelligence software to detect several lung- and eye diseases, a portfolio of digital X-ray systems, mobile clinics for a variety of applications (e.g. X-ray clinics, laboratories, gynaecology clinics), and we design and build diagnostic centres. We are active in over forty countries around the world and our customers and partners include Ministries of Health, non-profit organisations and several agencies of the United Nations (incl. UNOPS, UNDP, WHO and others). Our main office is located in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands and we have regional offices in Ghana and Indonesia.
The Product Manager we are looking for will be responsible for our artificial intelligence solution for the detection of tuberculosis based on chest X-rays. He or she will work with internal and external stakeholders and guide the development of the product. The Product Manager is hands-on and has a ‘can do’ mentality, and will not only guide and manage the product life cycle, but also support its development technically.
In this role you will (not an exhaustive list):
- Drive Delft’s release planning and execution cycle
- Instill a culture of keeping commitments in terms of scope and time
- Validate & verify new releases
- Own the technical file to obtain timely regulatory certifications
- Ensure the product-related quality management system (QMS) processes are up to standard with the latest EU-regulations (e.g. ISO 13485)
- Follow-up on QMS related activities
Profile & Competences:
- Strong project management skills in planning and execution
- Background in software release management
- Demonstrated experience with programming languages (C++, Python)
- Affinity with Linux and Bash scripts, Cloud services (e.g., AWS, SQL)
- Affinity with AI-based medical image analysis is a plus
- Affinity with medical regulatory affairs, most notably EU-MDR
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and able to positively influence others
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment (+/- 12 nationalities) with young and motivated colleagues
- Join a fast-growing company that enables you to grow both professionally and personally
- Increase your level of knowledge by working with high educated and skilled colleagues and exploring training opportunities
- Delft Imaging offers a competitive salary, depending on your education, knowledge, and experience
We’d love to hear from you!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or apply with your LinkedIn profile and send along your resume and a motivation letter.