Backoffice Logistics Employee (32-40 hours)
for an internationally operating company (Medical equipment/services) Delft Imaging
Delft Imaging believes that every man, woman and child should benefit from advances in healthcare, regardless of where they live. Therefore, we are committed to developing and delivering unique health innovations that respond to the specific needs of vulnerable communities around the world. We focus strongly on providing affordable and innovative diagnostic imaging techniques and solutions that are key to strengthening healthcare systems on a worldwide scale.
Our products and services include artificial intelligence software to detect a variety of lung- and eye diseases, a portfolio of digital X-ray systems, mobile clinics for a variety of applications, and we design and build diagnostic centres. We are active in over forty countries around the world and our customers and partners include Ministries of Health, non-profit organisations and several agencies of the United Nations (incl. UNOPS, UNDP, WHO and others).
We are a small but growing company and therefore looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to manage the entire transport process.
Delft Imaging is a worldwide project organization. We’re looking for that one energetic person with a keen eye for arranging transport and all aspects involved!
- Manage the entire transport/export process, from the shipment until delivery at customer
- Determine the best means of transportation, considering the products and all factors
- Negotiate rates with transport companies
- Create export documents
- Inspect and release products for shipment
- Prepare and arrange small shipments yourself
- Arrange temporary export of items
- Investigate complex shipments options and advise the company
- Maintain (export) files/documents and folders, keeping them up to date
- Maintain close contacts with our partners
Educational background and profile
- MBO work/think-level (post-secondary vocational education)
- Experience with a logistics position, working with international shipments and relevant documents
- Experience with customs-related matters and CDIU
- Fluency in at least Dutch and English, both in writing and verbally
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Incoterms and sanction policies
- Willingness to execute ad hoc activities the company requires
- Prioritizing and structuring skills
- Communication skills
CFO of company
‘s-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands
We encourage candidates within a 30 km radius of ‘s-Hertogenbosch to apply for this position.
What do we offer you?
Delft Imaging Systems offers you a great workspace in an international work environment in which you have the chance to develop yourself and make the position your own.
- We offer a salary of 2000-2500 Euro gross, depending on experience and based on full-time employment
- The first contract is for a year, after one year an indefinite contract is an option
- External training and education to broaden knowledge
- Laptop and phone
- 25 vacation days
- Travel expenses for train
Send your motivation, including resume, to Mr. Taner Hamamioglu, CFO of Delft Imaging Systems to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding this position can also be sent to email@example.com.