To help find the missing people with TB, Delft introduces The Delft Ultra, an ultra-portable digital X-ray solution.
The Delft Ultra includes the following key features:
- Wireless and compact design to enable a truly ultra-portable form of TB X-ray screening.
- Minimal radiation to patients with the lowest possible dose.
- Maximizes your day-to-day efficiency with long-lasting battery performance.
- An integrated solution that seamlessly brings together the software and built-in workstation.
- FDA 510(k) cleared system guarantees the quality and safety of your X-ray operations.
This is another important step to further accelerate early detection of TB by harnessing the power of digital chest X-ray. Combining the Delft Ultra with our proven CAD4TB artificial intelligence software (in use in 40+ countries globally), it provides an ideal screening solution for TB outreach programs. We will be hosting a webinar on March 17th (1:30-3pm GMT) to talk about the use of portable digital X-ray systems for TB screening, featuring the Delft Ultra and the Delft Light. You can read more about both systems here. We will talk about both systems during the webinar and share some direct field experience. You can sign up for our webinar here.
In the meantime, if you would like to learn more about the Delft Ultra and how it can support your TB program, please do not hesitate to reach out.